Portfolio      About     Contact    Freebies

Scribble Project

Last month the lovely Lisa from the Scribble Project blog contacted me asking me to join in. They're called hand drawn interviews, she sends over the interview sheet with little boxes and shapes and squiggles on it for you to fill out colour in or just draw all over.

To be honest, I felt a little (a lot) out of my comfort zone, all my work is done in illustrator and doodles are only ever planning for me so for it to be posted onto a blog for all to see I felt pretty nervous. But it was really great to just let loose and not worry too much about all the perfections of the outcome.

Check out her blog post about me here!

I've got an old Tumblr account knocking around somewhere so I might launch a daily occasional doodle so that I can let loose from time to time!

No comments: